Let’s have the opening meme!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
My adopted home of Liverpool, UK!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’ve been saving a certain comic book by Gerard Way for four days now… So I’d say, Edge of the Spider-Verse #5, hands down.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Coffee. Coffee. ALL the coffee.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m Ukrainian, I recently finished my first novel, and I’m going to the Thought Bubble comic convention in Leeds, UK, under a month from now, together with Emmi Bat, my sister and comic book artist. Things are exciting this year!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
I think the main thing I’m going to do differently will be – no stressing. I used to burn myself out quite a bit in my previous attempts, to the point that it became a chore. I’ll have none of that this time, and focus more on trying different books and doing challenges than on my pagecount.
Let’s do this!