For the Cover Colour Challenge hosted by Wishful Endings, I picked white+black+red, and these are the books on my shelf that fit that profile:
The Quantum Thief by Hannu Rajaniemi, Deathless by Catherynne M. Valente, Mockingbird by Chuck Wendig
Hour 15 Stats
Pages read: 507
Currently reading: still Chuck Wendig’s Mockingbird
Total books finished: two
Total books started: three
Hours reading: fourteen
Short-term plans: nap time
1. What are you reading right now?
Mockingbird by Chuck Wendig
2. How many books have you read so far?
Two – one paperback, one comic book.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
The one I’m on right now, and, if I get to it, Richard Hammond’s autobiography.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Only those required to make posts and do challenges. Been a peaceful day so far.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How fast time flies!
Hour 13 Update
Pages read: 436
Books finished: Two, including one comic book.
Books started: Three.
Current book: Mockingbird by Chuck Wendig.
Planning to finish it: yes, definitely.
Caffeine levels: rising.